Study in Australia
We at Athena Study Abroad are proud of the fact that over 10,000+ lives are part of our family.
Admission in Australia
Intake 2022 applications are now open
We at Athena Study Abroad are proud of the fact that over 10,000+ lives are part of our family. It gives us a sense of immense pleasure, while we realize the responsibility at the same time.
Athena is an authorised representative of many leading Universities/Colleges across the globe.
Application & Admission
Every Country, University / College have their own admission prerequisites.
Financial Guidance / Scholarships
We at Athena, provide all our students updated information about funding their studies
Pre /Post Landing
We carefully prepare every applicant to ensure a smooth transition.
Things to know
- Canada is most famous for its natural beauty. To many in other countries, the word “Canada” evokes images of wide-open spaces, dramatic mountains, pristine forests and majestic lakes.
- Canada is also known as a modern, progressive nation with open-minded citizens. We are a multicultural society with two official languages, English and French, and are proud of our ethnic diversity.
- Canadians are widely regarded as friendly, polite, well-educated, interesting and healthy. We enjoy a very high standard of living—Canada has consistently ranked among the top 10 countries in the United Nations Quality of Life Index since 2004.
130, Shree Nagar Main,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Where to submit nassery document
Need To more…
Why Study in Australia
- Qualifications Valued Around the World- Canada’s high academic standards and rigorous quality controls mean that you’ll be earning a high-quality education that will open doors for your future and benefit your career over the long term. A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is globally recognized as being equivalent to those obtained from the United States or Commonwealth countries.
- Affordable Education- The quality of education and living standards in Canada are amongst the highest in the world, but the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries such as the United States and the United Kingdom. As such, Canada is often the preferred choice for students attending college or university.
- Multicultural Society- With almost all of the world’s ethnic groups represented in Canada, it’s hard not to find ethnic foods and recreation activities associated with specific cultures. In fact, your international student advisor can help you get in touch with any number of ethnic clubs and associations for you to join while you’re here.
- Healthy and Safe Communities- While you may have heard of or experienced Canadians’ friendly and open nature, you may not have known that the United Nations consistently ranks Canada as one of the best places in the world to live. As an international student in Canada, you’ll enjoy all of the same freedoms which protect Canadians – respect for human rights, equality, and a stable and peaceful society.
- World-Class Language Education- Did you know that Canada is a bilingual country and is considered a world leader in language training? Since teaching French and English as a first and second language is an integral part of a Canadian education, you will be able to improve your fluency and capacity for either language as you further your studies.
- Exciting Campus Lifestyle- Canada’s post-secondary campuses aren’t only wired with the latest in sophisticated technology, but countless other modern amenities as well. From Olympic-quality sports facilities to public concert halls and art galleries, Canada’s post-secondary campuses offer you enormous possibilities for learning and leisure. Plus, you’ll have incredible opportunities to meet like-minded individuals and gain valuable experience through student-run governments, radio, newspapers and businesses.
- Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities- Since research is one of the key components of a Canadian post-secondary education, you’ll have ample opportunity to become a part of this vibrant aspect of education. In Canada, government and industry together support research including: telecommunications, medicine, agriculture, computer technology, and environmental science.
- Land of Possibilities- Under Canada’s highly dynamic and hands-on academic environment, you will not only acquire knowledge and skills in analysis and communication, but you will also learn how to express yourself, demonstrate your creativity, and develop your self-confidence! Teachers and professors are always available and eager to help with lessons, and studies fuse academic excellence with interaction and collaboration in the classroom.
Canada is the second largest country in the world, covering almost 10 million square kilometers from the Atlantic to the Pacific coasts and from its southern border to the North Pole. As you might expect, the weather in Canada varies dramatically depending on your location within the country. You can literally find yourself skiing the Rockies one day and enjoying a round of golf on the Cabot Trail the next!