Study in Germany
German universities are above global higher education standards. Students value these universities for the quality of education, hands-on experiences during their studies, and opportunities to improve academically.
Admission in Germany
Intake 2022 applications are now open!!
Athena is an authorised representative of many leading Universities/Colleges across the globe.
Application & Admission
Every Country, University / College have their own admission prerequisites.
Financial Guidance / Scholarships
We at Athena, provide all our students updated information about funding their studies
Pre /Post Landing
We carefully prepare every applicant to ensure a smooth transition.
130, Shree Nagar Main,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Where to submit necessary document
Why Study in Germany
- Germany has a very strong economy and one of the reasons for this is the quality of its higher education system. Consequently, many German universities focus on research and provide world-class research-oriented education. The German government monitors and accredits universities so that students can be certain that their education is of a high standard.
- Over the last 15 years we have welcomed and supported international students. During this time they also made changes in their educational programmes to reflect the needs of business and industry. Specialised private business schools have been established to provide a strong career focus for students.
- Innovative universities have developed programmes and campuses that deliver high quality programmes in the English language.
- Germany is one of the safest places in the world. Moreover, they enjoy an excellent standard of living in a safe and secure environment and welcome international visitors. Germany has a superb system of trains, buses and trams that offer efficient and cheap transportation around the country. This allows for easy and affordable access to the university and to Germany’s cultural life.
- Germany’s location at the centre of Europe means that it is oriented to international markets. German products are admired around the world. The level of its openness (relation of exports and imports to the GNP) rose from 55% to 80% between 1995 and 2010. Their economy is export driven and thousands of German companies enjoy relationships across the world.
- Like most of Europe, Germany has a huge demographic problem. The birth rate is declining and a shortage of well-trained professionals is emerging. This is expected to accelerate after 2015. This is your chance! German companies are successfully established in all corners of the globe and will be looking for new employees the moment you graduate.
- Due to this shortage of skilled professionals, the German government has relaxed its immigration laws. Graduates of German universities now have the right to stay in Germany to find work in the year after their graduation. After working for three years they receive a permanent work and residence permit. You can find more information about obtaining a work permit in Germany in the “migration check” section of the federal employment agency website.
You will be surprised to know that there are an estimated six million vegetarians in Germany. While you may have trouble finding options in small country villages, cities like Berlin and Hamburg are full of vegetarian and vegan options.