Study in Italy
Home to one of the oldest Universities in the Western world and the courses are designed in collaboration with companies thus increasing employability.
Admission in Italy
Intake 2022 applications are now open!!
Athena is an authorised representative of many leading Universities/Colleges across the globe.
Application & Admission
Every Country, University / College have their own admission prerequisites.
Financial Guidance / Scholarships
We at Athena, provide all our students updated information about funding their studies
Pre /Post Landing
We carefully prepare every applicant to ensure a smooth transition.
Italy is located in south-central Europe. Italy comprises some of the most varied and scenic landscapes on Earth and is often described as a country shaped like a boot.
130, Shree Nagar Main,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Where to submit necessary document
Why Study in Italy
- 15 Italian universities are considered in the list of Top 200 universities in the world. Moreover, Italy ranks among the 8 most industrialized countries in the world.
- English is the prime medium of instruction. Apart from that, Italian language and intensive Italian programs are taught at all levels, from beginning to advance levels.
- Scholarships Fee waivers, Free housing ,refectory meal tickets are provided for deserving students. You also get 6 months stay back available.
- Home to thousands of industries –ship building, Aircraft commercial vehicles, electrical goods, textiles etc offering excellent job opportunities. Moreover, you can work upto 20 hours per week.
- Extremely warm & co-operative people. Extensive transport network of train and bus offers endless opportunities to explore.
- Italy Milan is the world capital of fashion.
From better working and living conditions to higher education opportunities, Italy has attracted many Indians over the past 20 years. The small and medium scale industries in Italy have also attracted Indian entrepreneurs.
It is similar to the usual Mediterranean climate: the summers are dry and the winters wetter, but the temperatures are lower in both seasons – around 3 or 5 °C (37.4 or 41.0 °F) in the winter, and between 17 and 21 °C (62.6 and 69.8 °F) in the summer. Snowfalls are more common.
For Indians and other travelers, it is a delight to find some of the most amazing Indian food around Europe. Indian restaurants in Italy are quite successful, offering the tourists as well as the locals an array of lip-smacking cuisines to satiate their taste buds and expand their culinary horizons. Moreover, Italian food is all about fresh vegetables, pastas, breads, and cheeses crafted in different and delicious ways.