With an excellent education system, internationally accredited qualifications, ample research opportunities and a matchless quality of life, New Zealand has a lot to offer.
Apply for Admission
in New Zealand
Intake 2022 applications are now open!!
Athena is an authorised representative of many leading Universities/Colleges across the globe.
Application & Admission
Every Country, University / College have their own admission prerequisites.
Financial Guidance / Scholarships
We at Athena, provide all our students updated information about funding their studies
Pre /Post Landing
We carefully prepare every applicant to ensure a smooth transition.
About New Zealand
130, Shree Nagar Main,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Where to submit necessary document
Why Study in New Zealand
- Education system is open and flexible so you’ll get a wide choice of options and the chance to tailor your learning to your personal goals. Moreover, their education system rewards both academic and practical, skill-based achievements.
- Every single university in New Zealand is included in the QS World Rankings. New Zealand’s universities are also internationally diverse, with over 30,000 international students learning across the country in 2018.
- New Zealand’s education system comes at a lower cost. On top of the lower tuition costs, there are also lots of options available for scholarships to help fund your studies.
- New Zealand has a rich cultural heritage, an appropriate mix of British influenced Western ways and traditional culture of the indigenous Māori people, who have their own language and mythology. In New Zealand today, you’ll often see Māori culture presented in arts, crafts, as well cooking.
- New Zealanders are known as the coolest, most laid-back and friendly people on the planet. A 2015 survey revealed that a huge 90% of foreigners in the country considered the people to be very friendly, and highlighted this as a major reason for settling in easily. There’s also an extremely low rate of crime in New Zealand. The 2018 global index ranked it as the second-safest country in the whole world.
- It is blessed with an abundance of natural beauty that extends to all its universities’ campuses too. Studying in New Zealand is nothing short of an extended vacation along with studies.
Some of New Zealander’s favourite Indian dishes happen to be the paneer kathiroll, basmati rice topped with some nice Indian curry, tandoori chicken and many more from the indian cuisine. Kiwis want real Indian food. In a city that already had three or four traditional Indian restaurants.