Study in Singapore
We at Athena Study Abroad are proud of the fact that over 10,000+ lives are part of our family.
Admission in Singapore
Intake 2022 applications are now open
We at Athena Study Abroad are proud of the fact that over 10,000+ lives are part of our family. It gives us a sense of immense pleasure, while we realize the responsibility at the same time.
Athena is an authorised representative of many leading Universities/Colleges across the globe.
Application & Admission
Every Country, University / College have their own admission prerequisites.
Financial Guidance / Scholarships
We at Athena, provide all our students updated information about funding their studies
Pre /Post Landing
We carefully prepare every applicant to ensure a smooth transition.
Things to know
Singapore is a Southeast Asian city-state off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula, 137 km north of the equator. An island country made up of 63 islands, it is separated from Malaysia by the Straits of Johor to its north and from Indonesia’s Riau Islands by the Singapore Strait to its south. Singapore is highly urbanized but almost half of the country is covered by greenery.
Some 5 million people live in Singapore, of whom 2.9 million were born locally. Most are of Chinese, Malay or Indian descent. There are four official languages: English, Chinese, Malay and Tamil.
130, Shree Nagar Main,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Where to submit nassery document
Need To more…
Why Study in Singapore
- Singapore has a reputation of being a country with transparency, political stability and its thrust on education is making it even bigger in talking terms on the global map.
By choosing to study abroad in Singapore, international students have an opportunity to not only be plugged into an education system that promotes excellence, but also be a part of a global community.
There are scholarships and waiver of tuition fees for good students. Also exchange programs are conducted by public universities and other countries.
- This country has the best of East and West since people from different origins like Indian, Chinese, Malay and Eurasian live here and English is the commonly used language.
- This is a multi-cultural country where all festivals are celebrated. Singapore Island has a lot of activities and tourist attractions which make studying there fun.
- The country has multi cuisine restaurants from low budget to very fancy ones serving cuisine from the world over. It is cosmopolitan and has excellent infrastructure with traveling made very easy and affordable for the common man with efficient bus service and MRTL. The living facilities are modern yet inexpensive for students with good hostels and home stay options.
- There are wide ranges of foods and cuisine, as well as the proliferation of shops in the city and suburban centers. There are very good weekend options for adventure lovers and the weather is always bright and sunny. Also, the night life is vibrant with the discos and pub culture very popular in Singapore.
Singapore’s unique characteristics and highly accessible infrastructure make it one of the best places to study and work in Asia. Aiming to be the regional educational hub Singapore provides students with an exciting platform for personal growth, professional fulfilment and cross cultural interaction. Living conditions in Singapore are among the highest in Asia, with state-of-the-art facilities for education, shopping, sports and recreation.
Singapore has a tropical climate so the island is warm and humid throughout the year. The average temperature is around 31oC and does not usually fall below 23oC. Sunbathing, swimming, sailing and other water sports will excite most people but if you’re not a big fan of the heat there are plenty of air-conditioned buildings to escape to.
Rain falls throughout the year but it is more consistent during the monsoon season (November to January). The showers are usually sudden and heavy – but also brief and refreshing.