Study in Singapore
Obtain a recognized international degree without having to travel to a western country.
Admission in Singapore
Intake 2022 applications are now open!!
Athena is an authorised representative of many leading Universities/Colleges across the globe.
Application & Admission
Every Country, University / College have their own admission prerequisites.
Financial Guidance / Scholarships
We at Athena, provide all our students updated information about funding their studies
Pre /Post Landing
We carefully prepare every applicant to ensure a smooth transition.
The Singapore economy is mainly driven by exports in electronics manufacturing and machinery, financial services, tourism, and the world’s busiest cargo seaport.
130, Shree Nagar Main,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Where to submit necessary document
Why Study in Singapore
- Singapore has a reputation of being a country with transparency, political stability and its thrust on education is making it even bigger in talking terms on the global map.
- There are scholarships and waiver of tuition fees for good students. Also exchange programs are conducted by public universities and other countries.
- This country has the best of East and West since people from different origins like Indian, Chinese, Malay and Eurasian live here and English is the commonly used language. This is a multi-cultural country where all festivals are celebrated. Singapore Island has a lot of activities and tourist attractions which make studying there fun.
- The country has multi cuisine restaurants from low budget to very fancy ones serving cuisine from the world over. It is cosmopolitan and has excellent infrastructure with traveling made very easy and affordable for the common man with efficient bus service and MRTL. The living facilities are modern yet inexpensive for students with good hostels and home stay options.
- There are wide ranges of foods and cuisine, as well as the proliferation of shops in the city and suburban centers. There are very good weekend options for adventure lovers and the weather is always bright and sunny. Also, the night life is vibrant with the discos and pub culture very popular in Singapore.